Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
Palo Alto University is searching for a collaborative academic strategist to serve as Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs who will:
- build upon and advance PAU’s inclusive excellence in research, teaching, practice, and student achievement;
- lead a data-driven enrollment management plan that is based on knowledge of the leading edge of disciplinary scholarship to inform academic program development;
- drive public recognition of PAU’s academic strengths, the breadth of research and faculty commitment to generating knowledge; and,
- facilitate continued examination of university practices and policies with the goal of creating an equitable and inclusive university.
Palo Alto University is a private, non-profit university in the Silicon Valley that is at the forefront of psychology and counseling. The PAU community is grounded in values of social justice and dedicated to addressing pressing and emerging issues in the fields of psychology and counseling that meet the needs of today’s diverse society. PAU offers undergraduate and graduate programs with online, hybrid and residential options. An engaged faculty, who make significant contributions to their fields and thrive as teachers and mentors, prepare practitioners, researchers and leaders through rigorous educational programs, research and extensive hands-on clinical practice opportunities. When you put all of this together, PAU creates a legacy of confident, competent, and compassionate professionals who are at the forefront of psychology and counseling and make a difference every day in the lives of others.
PAU seeks a scholarly leader with intellectual vision, a collegial and collaborative leadership style, and the energy and integrity to inspire the diverse university community to new levels of excellence. Candidates should have a history of academic leadership; the ability to build and cultivate consensus among various stakeholder groups; accomplishment in creating and supporting a climate of understanding and mutual respect; and a deep and demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. The complete position description can be found here.
To provide nominations, apply or for further information, please contact:
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Palo Alto
- Academic Affairs Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Palo Alto
- Other Academic Affairs Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Palo Alto
- Executive Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Palo Alto
- Provosts Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Palo Alto