Schwarzman College Johnson & Johnson Visiting Faculty Chair in Leadership
Schwarzman College at Tsinghua University is recruiting for the Johnson & Johnson Visiting Faculty Chair in Leadership. This full-time position will be given to one individual with a term of one semester to two years and competitive pay, including residence in a faculty apartment at Schwarzman College at Tsinghua University.
The Chair shall work full-time at Tsinghua University and teach at Schwarzman College, and shall have no other full-time obligations outside of Tsinghua University.
We are seeking expert scholars in contemporary global issues related to leadership. We are seeking excellent teachers and scholars with an interdisciplinary focus who are able to take a leave of absence from their current academic positions for at least one semester.
The Visiting Chair will be expected to teach two eight-week module courses in the program and may be asked to speak at one or more appropriate and mutually convenient company or college events.
In addition to teaching two courses per academic semester, the Chair shall also be responsible for advising students on Capstone projects and writing, and actively participating in academic and community activities of Schwarzman College.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Johnson & Johnson Visiting Faculty Chair in Leadership should have expertise in one of the following content areas: leadership in business, leadership in the public sector, not-for-profit organization leadership, values-based leadership, organizational leadership, or ethical leadership.
The following qualifications and credentials will be considered in appointing the Chair:
1. Prominent scholar and recognized expert with a strong record of teaching, research, and publications at the associate or full professor level (distinguished practitioners with relevant expertise will also be considered);
2. For candidates who are Chinese citizens currently based in China, significant time spent outside of China, such as studying and working;
3. Fluency in English (for purposes of teaching, research, and communications);
4. A doctoral degree in relevant areas of global affairs including business, public policy, international relations, public affairs, or other relevant fields. International experience and knowledge, as well as experience working in or on China, are helpful. Educational background in the United States and/or Europe is preferred.
To apply, please send an application cover letter, a curriculum vitae (including a list of publications and courses taught), and the names and contact information of three referees to email@example.com (subject line: Johnson & Johnson Visiting Faculty Chair in Leadership 2021-2022) before the deadline of November 15, 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to have their three referees submit references on their behalf by December 1.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Competitive Full Time jobs in China
- Business & Management Adjunct Competitive Full Time jobs in China
- Business Administration Adjunct Competitive Full Time jobs in China
- Professional Fields Adjunct Competitive Full Time jobs in China
- Public Administration & Policy Adjunct Competitive Full Time jobs in China