Senior Coordinator, Program Management
Coordinates and assists with Pediatric Psychology Training and Education programs, including Neuropsychology Fellowship, Clinical Child Psychology Fellowship, and Psychology Internship. Coordinates the trainee interview season, recruitment schedule, and onboarding processes. May assist with the Continuing Education program, as well as the Externship/Practicum program. This position will also provide any and all support for both the trainees and Training Directors.
- Recruitment: Coordinates all portions of recruitment of matched trainees including creation and delivery of match letters (electronically), data organization of APPICAS.
- On-boarding: Responsible for all portions of on-boarding incoming trainees, including Epic access, phone and computer setup, IS access requests, desk arrangements and supply setup, tour of facilities, badging, etc.
- Interview Season Support: Coordinates interview season with the Training Director and Psychology faculty, including organization of applications in 2 separate application systems, and actual scheduling of potential matches with training faculty within Psychology. Heavy involvement with virtual capabilities for upcoming interview season.
- Serves as liaison for education programs- unlike other training and education programs within the College, Psychology training and education does not function through any central office, such as the GME, BSBS, or SHP. We operate entirely internally and create our own program procedures and processes. The liaison must be able to learn new systems and workflows that do not function through a centralized graduate office within the College.
- Data Management: Maintains all tracking data for didactics, ICA'S and FCA'S.
- Scheduling: Largely responsible for scheduling and coordinating all meetings for 3 Training Directors, as well as any meeting needs for trainees.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must be able to able to remain organized during peak seasons when all three programs have high urgency needs.
- Must be able to regularly meet with the training directors for touch base meetings to ensure support needs are being met.
- Agile method of accomplishing goals is often necessary as we continue to innovate our internal processes.
- Comfortable with Zoom, Teams, RedCap, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.