Administrative Asst II
Posting Number 2021033 Posting/Functional Title Administrative Assistant II University Pay Plan Title Administrative Asst II Location Round Rock Department St. David's School of Nursing Recruitment Type Open to All Job Type Full-Time Monthly Salary $3,000 - $3,363 Job Category Non-Exempt Required Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.
1. Previous administrative experience in a school or office setting.
2. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
3. Independent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
4. Strong verbal and communication skills.
5. Attention to detail skills as evidenced by experience in preparing accurate correspondence and reports.
6. Basic skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality as evidenced with past work responsibilities.
8. Experience working with electronic documents.
9. Ability to prioritize work assignments.
1. 1 or more years of previous administrative experience.
2. Knowledge of student recordkeeping.
3. Prior work in a nursing academic setting.
4. Familiarity with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act ( FERPA ).
5. Experience using Access database.
6. Experience in marketing/promoting programs and/or events.
The primary purpose of the Administrative Assistant II position is to provide administrative and general clerical support to all School of Nursing’s graduate academic programs. This position will assist the Graduate Program Director and Graduate Program Coordinators over these programs.
1. Provides administrative support to all School of Nursing graduate programs, including, but not limited to, taking meeting minutes, making student appointments, creating and completing reports, keeping records of enrollment and credentialing, serving as first point of contact for program inquiries (in person, via email, phone and/or mail), creating and maintaining electronic files.
2. Assists in maintaining web pages for the Nursing graduate programs.
3. Creates clinical badges for all graduate students and graduate faculty, and monitors badge supply inventory.
4. Provides support for graduate orientations and other events, assisted by other assigned staff as needed.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Additional Information to Applicants
In your cover letter, please explain how you meet all required qualifications.
Job Open Date 10/07/2020 Job Close Date (posting closes at midnight) 10/20/2020 Open Until Filled No Normal Work Days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Normal Work Hours Start 8:00AM Normal Work Hours End 5:00PM Posting Notices YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO YOUR APPLICATION., YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A LIST OF REFERENCES. Legal and Required Notices
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System.
Why work @ Texas State?
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great professional development opportunities: choose from a variety of workshops, training, online learning and even access educational leave opportunities and reimbursement for academic courses
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.
Quick Link http://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/postings/32956 Applicant Document
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- DD 214/DD1300
- Veteran's Preference
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in San Marcos
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in San Marcos
- Academic Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in San Marcos
- Other Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in San Marcos
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in San Marcos