Washburn Institute of
seeks applications on an on-going basis from
Registered Nurses to serve as part-time, temporary, day, evening,
and weekend Licensed Practical Nursing Clinical Lab Assistants. The
candidate(s) will be required to provide proof of current CPR
certification and current immunizations.
- Current Kansas licensure as a registered nurse in good standing
with no disciplinary action pending.
- Experience in at least one of the following clinical
- Foundations of Nursing
- Med/Surg (Nursing Care of Adults)
- Master’s degree in nursing.
- Two years of professional work experience in nursing.
- Clinical experience in a hospital, long-term care facility, or
similar health care facility and/or nursing instructional
experience within the last two years.
Clinical Instructors are expected to be positive role models for
- Maintain licensure and certifications required by the Kansas
State Board of Nursing.
- Direct, guide, and evaluate student performance in the clinical
and laboratory setting.
- Maintain student records about the program.
- Develop and maintain working relationships and constructive
interaction with other faculty and personnel of the school,
cooperating agencies, and community groups.
- Perform all other functions necessary for the proper operation
of assigned courses.
- To apply for this position, click here .
- Review of applications will be on-going. This is a non-benefits
- The successful candidate will be required to submit to a
background check prior to hire. Official transcripts are required
Washburn is an EOE and is dedicated to providing a student-centered
and teaching-focused academic and work environment. We seek
candidates who are committed to Washburn's efforts to create a
campus climate that fosters the growth and development of a diverse
student body, and we encourage applications from members of groups
that have been historically underrepresented and/or marginalized in
Washburn University provides equal access to and opportunity in its
programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or marital or parental status.