Senior Research Coordinator
Coordinates, directs, and implements the more advanced and complex clinical research protocols. Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of study volunteers. Evaluates and analyzes clinical research data and handles recruitment, and intervention phase.
Will be required to work some weekends to facilitate community advisory board meetings and group-based peer mentor program sessions.
This is a part-time position working approximately 30 hours per week.
- Analyzes project goals, plans schedule of deadlines for project completion, and develops action plan and processes for project completion from inception to evaluation.
- Develops and maintains project protocols, including Standard Operating Procedures and Institutional Review Board protocols.
- Ensures project deliverables are accomplished within the specified timeframe.
- Prepares local, state, federal, and private foundation grant proposals and reports.
- Directs a youth/young adult or caregiver community advisory board.
- Manages the implementation of a group-based peer mentor program.
- Manages and implements an intervention for transition-aged patients and their caregivers.
- Maintains Excel, SPSS and REDCap databases for data analysis.
- Generates data reports to be used for project evaluation.
- Coordinates and maintains in-person or electronic communication with pediatric and adult-based providers to facilitate study protocol development, recruitment/retention of subjects, and presentation/manuscript completion.
- Organizes submissions to scientific journals and meetings.
- Presents study progress and findings to stakeholders via posters, platform presentations and manuscripts.
- Coordinates and conducts patient interviews and longitudinal follow-up.
- Recruits, supervises, schedules and directs the activities of less experienced research personnel, community health workers and practicum students.
- Performs literature searches and prepares literature reviews.
- Designs surveys/interviews used in study protocols.
- Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of study participants.
- Coordinates meetings, communications and other project operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Five years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston