Swim School Lifeguard
Reporting to the Auxiliary Services Team, the LIFEGUARD:
• Possesses the required current senior lifesaving certification (AED/CPR, Lifeguard)
• Assist in conducting lessons, supervising recreational swim, and maintaining safety and cleanliness in pool area.
• Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
• Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
• Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
• Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
• Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
AED/CPR Certified; Current certification as Lifeguard by a recognized source of training.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1-3 years of lifeguard experience
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Certified Pool Operator (CPO); knowledge of pool chemical testing and treating; WSI Certification
• Availability from 12:30pm – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
• Knowledge of swimming strokes and teaching levels
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
• Must pass background examination
All applicants must submit:
- Cover letter
- salary requirements
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore