Instructor IV BSN
Instructor IV BSN
2200 University Drive,, McKinney Campus
McKinney, Texas, 75071
We are searching for an experienced Instructor IV BSN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist during lab portions of all health sciences courses offered dual credit.
- Assist student skills facilitation at clinical sites under oversight of faculty.
- Review computer software, and videos, and advise faculty on recommended usage of these materials in their courses.
- Order and maintain an adequate stock of equipment; supplies as needed for skill performance.
- Assist and participate in curriculum development, and development of check-off scenarios for the health sciences lab courses offered dual credit, MSAA, and related certificates on Collin campuses
- Schedule use of the health sciences lab as needed.
- Attend faculty meetings, and meet with faculty or director as needed.
- Assist all health sciences students of dual credit, MSAA, and related certificates as applicable in the lab for facilitating basic and advanced skills.
- Develop and maintain Procedures and Guidelines Manual for the health sciences lab.
- Order and maintain an adequate stock of equipment; supplies as needed for skill performance in courses.
- Set up/assist set up of the lab for skills validations as well as student learning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with Collin College policies, procedures and Core Values.
Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution required and two (2) years of related work experience required.
Texas Registered Nurse License required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, a negligible amount of force frequently, and/or constantly having to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. Positions in this class typically require talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions. Incumbents may be subjected to moving mechanical parts, odors, dusts, poor ventilation, chemicals, oils, extreme temperatures, inadequate lighting and intense noises. Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Little physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Part-time Staff
Compensation Type: Hourly
Compensation Range: $41.90 - 41.90
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Nursing Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney