CRM Enrollment Management Analyst
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is recruiting for a Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) Enrollment Management Analyst to join the CRM team in the University’s Information Technology department in Daytona Beach, FL. At Embry-Riddle, the CRM is an integral component of managing the Student lifecycle – from Applicant, to Student, and through to Alumni. The CRM Enrollment Management Analyst position shares in the responsibility of supporting the University’s Salesforce environment both operationally and through new projects. In this role, you will work closely with the Admissions and Enrollment teams to align technology solutions with student success. Embry-Riddle Information Technology provides a modern, collaborative environment with on-site amenities and a flexible summer work schedule. Working for Embry-Riddle entitles the employee to a robust benefits package – from quality health care and retirement options to generous education benefits.
What You’ll Do
This CRM Enrollment Management Analyst role is primarily focused on Enrollment Management and will be responsible for working within the CRM team to design, implement, and support Embry Riddle’s Salesforce environment (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud). You will work alongside other CRM Analysts on the CRM team to analyze business processes and identify opportunities to apply technology and improve efficiencies, while promoting best practices.
The Analyst integrates business knowledge of the University with technical knowledge of the Suspect Management, Prospect Management, and Application systems. This position is highly analytical by nature and can identify and implement efficiencies within the scope of the CRM system.
As a member of the CRM Team, you will be responsible for participating in and/or leading efforts involving the installation, growth and evolution of the CRM system. The CRM Enrollment Management Analyst contributes to the development, configuration, testing and implementation of new initiatives and system enhancements by gathering requirements and working with other CRM team members to create and deliver innovative solutions.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- (1-3) years of work-related experience
- Ability to support IT Core Values by focusing on improvements, believing in our team, learning from mistakes, being accountable for actions and showing determination, focus and tenacity.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate with various levels of users.
- Must maintain a positive, professional image.
- Significant cross functional experience with information technology systems and applications, preferably in a university environment, to include experience in data extraction from large relational databases/operating systems.
- Knowledge and experience in Salesforce and related apps including, but not limited to, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, TargetX, and Form Assembly.
- Ability to learn new things and keep up with the pace of change in technology.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to lead projects using standard IT project management processes and adjust based on individual project complexity and scope.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with University and other Information Technology staff members.
- Seeks guidance and direction as necessary for performance of duties.
What We Prefer
- Experience in a Higher Education environment
- Two years of experience as an Applications Analyst
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach