Health Care Administration - Adjunct Faculty
Position Title Health Care Administration - Adjunct Faculty Position Summary
The Department of Public Health Sciences at California Baptist University invites applications from qualified professionals to teach on an adjunct basis in the Healthcare Administration program on an on-going, as needed basis.
Master’s degree in healthcare administration, public health, health policy, or related field. Healthcare administration experience desired.
Teaching responsibilities in the Healthcare Administration major may include courses in: Survey of U.S. Health Care Delivery, Health Care Policy, Health Information Systems, Finance and Reimbursement in Healthcare, and/or Quality Improvement in Healthcare.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6046 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Public Administration & Policy Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside