Applied Behavior Analysis Practicum Coordinator & Instructor
DAEMEN COLLEGE - APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS
PRACTICUM COORDINATOR & INSTRUCTOR
The ABA Practicum Coordinator & Instructor provides support to the ABA Practicum Director to ensure proper organization and functioning while teaching 9 credit hours per calendar year.
- Assist the ABA Practicum Director to develop and improve the ABA Practicum systems related to practicum processes and NYSED compliance;
- Perform and track yearly compliance via evaluation/audit system;
- Implement the supervisor and site screening and evaluation processes;
- Assist with development of practicum handbook and policies;
- Participate in regular practicum meetings with Practicum Director;
- Share responsibility of communicating with stakeholders about practicum updates and needs;
- Share responsibility of communicating about practicum updates and needs within and across Daemen College Offices;
- Provide support, problem solving, and follow-up in person or by phone, or via email to support operations of the Applied Behavior Analysis Practicum stakeholders;
- Maintain and improve Practicum-related databases, spreadsheets, and/or files (including current student, alumni, and community partner lists) for use in record keeping, mailings, and other communications;
- Develop organizational systems to ensure departmental procedures and processes are
- Complete administrative tasks to set up Practicum courses in Blackboard and track practicum students as they enter, progress and leave the program;
- Teaching Workload: 9 credit hours per 12- month calendar year;
- Other related duties as requested by the ABA Practicum Director.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master's degree in Behavior Analysis or related fields
- BCBA or higher in good standing and NYS-LBA in good standing
- Minimum: at least one year teaching experience and at least 3-5 years clinical experience in the field of behavior analysis
- Solid computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications;
- Excellent communication skills and initiative;
- Strong organizational skills; and
- Demonstrated time management and multi-tasking ability.
Relations to other Positions:
- Inside College: Campus-Wide
- Outside College: Vendors, Professional Associations, Community Partners
Physical/Mental Demands: Friendly environment with significant hours daily at a computer workstation.
Work Environment: Well-lighted and ADA-compliant work area. Flexible workplace design. Remote options during COVID-19.
Variables: Ability to work independently. Must maintain a high level of confidentiality- FERPA and HIPAA.
Status: Part time salaried position, 20 hours per week, with 9 credit hours to teach within a 12 month period.
For consideration please submit letter of introduction, resume, transcripts (official or unofficial) and references to the following address: http://daemen.applicantpro.com . Review of applicants begins immediately and continues until the position is filled.
Daemen College is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from women, veterans, people of color, individuals with disabilities and candidates who will contribute to and support the cultural fluency and diversity of our campus.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Up to $29,000 Part Time jobs in Amherst
- Education Administrative Up to $29,000 Part Time jobs in Amherst
- Other Education Administrative Up to $29,000 Part Time jobs in Amherst
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Administrative Up to $29,000 Part Time jobs in Amherst
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Administrative Up to $29,000 Part Time jobs in Amherst