The Nurse Supervisor will direct the day-to-day operations and to ensure that there is sufficient staffing and coverage. Responsible for overseeing the clinic medication management. Will also be in charge in communicating with patients for any complaints.
- Supervise Medical Assistants and Registered Nurses (licensed staff).
- Orienting, training, assigning duties, scheduling, coaching and counseling.
- Direct day-to-day operations including ensuring sufficient staffing and coverage.
- Monitor facility and equipment conditions.
- Ensures equipment such as cARM are properly maintained and operational.
- Handle patient complaints – communicating with patients.
- Ensures clinic is a clean and safe work environment.
- Stocks and orders treatment room supplies.
- Oversees clinic medication management – ensuring cost containment.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff and following up on work results.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Three years of relevant experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of Texas Board of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS).
- Certification in area of specialty.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.