Research Technician I
The renowned Center for Cell and Gene Therapy at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a highly qualified research technologist to work in the laboratory of Dr. Masataka Suzuki. The laboratory’s research focuses on combining cancer immunotherapies, specifically oncolytic viro-immunotherapy and chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy, to improve the treatment of various solid tumors. Dr. Suzuki is planning to further evaluate this dual treatment strategy in small animal models.
Performs the routine elements of research work that requires the use of skills, technical and academic knowledge to follow established procedures and record results.
- Performs routine technical laboratory procedures.
- Enters data into research database.
- Clean equipment and work area.
- Assists in the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Operates laboratory equipment.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Education Required: Associate's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Two years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Experience Required: One year of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
- Familiar with small animal handling/experiments.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston