Provides general carpentry, construction, and renovation services for Baylor departments and community. Maintains the overall aesthetics/cosmetic appearance of facilities and equipment.
- Estimates time and material on new construction and renovation projects.
- Coordinates and assists in design with client.
- Prepares shop drawings for casework and supervises cutout and fabrication of casework.
- Coordinates and schedules work with other trades personnel and contractors to complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Performs carpentry work using a variety of carpentry hand and power tools.
- Maintains clean work area and cleans up completed projects.
- Follows up with customer to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Five years of relevant experience in general carpentry and casework fabrication to include experience in estimating and coordinating jobs.
- Trade or technical school.
- Renovation and construction experience.
- Completion of recognized apprenticeship.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston