Athletic Building Supervisor/Front Desk Monitor
The Athletic, Fitness and Recreation Department seeks mature, responsible individuals with excellent interpersonal skills to serve in a part-time/on-call capacity as an Athletic Building Supervisor/Front Desk Monitor. This position will be responsible for monitoring access to the main facility as well as ensuring a safe environment for those utilizing the facilities.Minimum Qualifications
Successful candidates will be reliable, friendly and able to work weekends and evenings.Preferred Qualifications EEO Statement
Skidmore College is committed to being an inclusive campus
community and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not
discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic
origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status,
domestic violence victim status, familial status, dating violence,
or stalking, or any other category protected by applicable federal,
state or local laws.
Employment at Skidmore College is contingent upon an acceptable background check result.
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS .
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Recreation & Leisure Studies Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs