COVID-19 Healthcare Professional
A successful candidate will play an active role in FMU's existing academic and operational success. This role will be responsible for COVID-19 Testing Coverage.
- Administer Rapid Antigen Testing for SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19.
- Assess and evaluate patients' needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
- Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
- Provide primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Collaborate with the University Health Services team to follow-up on University Protocols for COVID-19.
- Direct and guide ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.
- The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that logically relate to the position.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to handle information of sensitive and confidential nature in the utmost professional manner.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills. Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational, and time management skills. Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse constituents.
- Attention to detail and adaptability to a changing environment is extremely important as well as dependability.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, initiative, resourcefulness, and personal accountability.
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling objects of average-weight up to fifty (50) pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- Note: In compliance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA), those functions of the job which are identified essential are required to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations. Requests to facilitate the performance of essential functions will be given careful consideration.
- The position requires a Licensed Health Professional (i.e. Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, Phlebotomist, or related field).
- Extensive hours and weekends will be required at times.
- Pre-Employment screening is required: criminal background-check and drug testing.
Qualified applicants are asked to upload a cover letter of interest, resume/curriculum vitae, and/or certifications, if applicable.
In addition to the completed application, candidates must submit a list of three professional references (at least one from a previous employer) that includes names and contact information. Review of application materials will begin ASAP and will continue until the position is filled. No phone calls please.
Florida Memorial University is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Miami Gardens
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Miami Gardens
- Nursing Not specified Part Time jobs in Miami Gardens
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Miami Gardens
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Miami Gardens