Associate Lecturers (PT), Criminal Justice - Law
The Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice is accepting applications for part-time Associate Lecturers to begin in the Spring 2021 semester. The Associate Lecturer will teach in our undergraduate day program on our Milton campus and may be asked to teach in our undergraduate night programs on the Milton or Plymouth campuses. Screening and review of candidate application materials will begin immediately and continue through the spring semester.
- A Master's Degree in Criminal Justice or related field or Juris Doctor is required.
- Ability to teach the following courses: Criminal Law, Law and Society, Criminal Procedure, Adjudication, Courts and Conflict Resolution.
- Must have the availability to teach during the day at the Milton campus, but may also be asked to teach in the evening on Milton or Plymouth campuses.
- The department is seeking candidates with a strong history of effective teaching.
- Experience with Canvas LMS a plus.
Employment in this position is contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment background checks.
Please apply online at https://www.curry.edu/about-us/community-resources/employment/job-opportunities for consideration.
Interested applicants must submit curriculum vitae, cover letter including a description of your teaching philosophy, and a copy of your unofficial transcript (an official transcript will be required upon acceptance of an offer of employment) and a list of three professional references, one of which must be a former or current supervisor, including complete contact information and professional titles.