Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Founded in 1929, The Jackson Laboratory (JAX) is a leading science institute dedicated to discovering precise genomic solutions for disease and to empower the global biomedical community in the shared quest to improve human health.
JAX seeks a Director, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to lead the development and implementation of bold and proactive diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in support of JAX values, culture and strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for bringing and leading world-class diversity practices to JAX and will champion the importance and value of a diverse and inclusive environment covering every part of the JAX organization.
The Jackson Laboratory has exclusively retained The 360 Group of San Francisco to assist with this search. Please visit https://the360group.us/JL_DD_PD.pdf to review the complete position description, which includes detailed application instructions. No calls, please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; earlier applicants may receive priority consideration. To be considered, The 360 Group encourages all interested candidates to submit their applications promptly.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Bar Harbor
- Business & Administrative Affairs Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Bar Harbor
- Human Resources Administration Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Bar Harbor
- Jobs Outside Academe Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Bar Harbor
- Non-profit & Government Organizations Executive Competitive Full Time jobs in Bar Harbor