Wolfpack One Card Director
Wolfpack One Card Director
Application Deadline: 10/16/2020
Organization: North Carolina State University
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Salary: Commensurate with Experience and Education
Apply online at http://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/135562
Campus Enterprises is the retail and hospitality division of NC State University. The organization includes NC State Student Centers, NC State Stores, NC State Dining, Wolfpack One Card, Lonnie Poole Golf Course, Rave! Catering and Events, State of the Art, and Wolf Xpress Print & Copy Services. Each unit shares a common goal: deliver quality and efficient services with dedicated financial support for student activity and scholarships
This administrative position establishes the campus ID card vision, sets strategic goals and objectives, institutes campus policies and directs the complex array of integrated technologies deployed across multiple transaction processing platforms. This position creates and oversees the annual budget for the office. Ensures successful bank partnership for increased royalty revenue from active accounts. Coordinates programming for financial aid refunds so funds can be deposited directly from the University Cashier’s office (for students) or University Payroll (for employees).
- CS Gold Database-Configure & maintain campus-wide database for campus ID card transactions, campus gateway interface transactions and client installs for ID production and reporting.
- CS-Gold Transaction Processor-Configure server and associated card swipe devices, gateways, and web apps to communicate with Gold system. They are currently 792 devices/gateways that need to be maintained within this system.
- Micros POS System Database—Configure, deploy equipment, service, maintain system data, develop new technology, database administration.
- Micros POS System App Server—Configure server and associated Micros POS terminals. Many of these terminals are used to transact sales at dining and the card office location. Some of these devices are configured for food ordering systems within various locations on campus. There are currently 81 devices that need to be maintained within this system.
NetView Point—Configure, maintain and support reporting engine for POS system.
ID Works—Create, modify and maintain ID card projects for campus population.
Cbord FMS/Eventmaster—Server based administrative duties for food production/event systems. This includes database restructuring, upgrades, maintenance, and creating database exports for secondary systems.
Cbord NetHims—Server based administrative duties for dining inventory system. This includes database restructuring, upgrades, maintenance, and creating database exports for secondary systems. This system uses handheld wands for inventory accounting at dining locations.
Seagrass Settlement Systems—Maintain server based systems for cash settlement system within university dining. This system is used to account for all register funds that are settled each day. Modifications to database and reporting as needed.
Quickbooks Enterprise Software—Maintain server environment for accounting software used by university dining. This includes updates, upgrades and error resolution.
License management for CS-Gold systems, Micros systems, Cbord Production system.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related degree from an appropriately accredited institution and three years of experience in operations analysis and design, systems programming, or closely related area; or a Bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution and four years of experience in operations analysis and design, systems programming or closely related area; or an Associate’s degree in Computer Information Technology, Computer Engineering Technology, or Networking Technology from an appropriately accredited institution and five years of experience in operations analysis and design, systems programming, or closely related area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Experience, Skills, Training/Education:
- Eight+ years of progressive IT experience
- Three years of progressive administration experience at high level of responsibility and accountability
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Work experience in higher education setting, preferably with auxiliary enterprises
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or email@example.com. Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. If highest degree is from an institution outside of the U.S., final candidates are required to have their degree equivalency verified at www.wes.org or equivalent service. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Wolfpack One Card Director
Position Number 00100148
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Raleigh
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Raleigh
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Raleigh
- Technology Administration/Other Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Raleigh