Web Application Developer, Professional Service Specialist 2
Rowan University is seeking an experienced, innovative Web Developer to join our growing team.
Are you an imaginative, adaptable problem-solver who enjoys working with a wide variety of technologies? As a member of Information Resources and Technology, you will work with our core group of developers and engineers to create, automate and implement solutions for various colleges and departments at Rowan University.
- 4-year degree required
- Three (3) years of professional experience.
- Experience designing, integrating and automating complex processes.
- Experience working with or creating RESTful Web Services.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks.
- Experience with comprehensive unit testing, test driven development, and user acceptance testing.
- Experience with linters, static analysis, and software development best practices.
- Strength in solving technical problems and offering creative solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel when working in a collaborative agile environment.
- 3+ years of related professional experience preferred
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience with decommissioning legacy web applications
- Knowledge of one or more ITSM platforms: ServiceNow, Atlassian, etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise/SaaS platforms, such as Ellucian Banner, Hyland OnBase, SAP Concur, Technolutions Slate
- Experience working in a higher education environment.