Instructor, Cloud Applications Development
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Worldwide is currently hiring full-time instructors to help military veterans launch themselves onto a second great career as IT professionals. Join our teaching team and help us bring the Microsoft Software and Systems Academy (MSSA) program to an Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Worldwide virtual classroom. This program delivers industry-leading systems and software courseware with ERAU’s proven instructional methods, using a combination of classroom, virtual labs, and student project instructional techniques. It transforms veterans with little or no IT experience into competent foundational practitioners via intensive curriculum focused on current best IT practices.
At this time, we are hiring full-time instructors to teach accredited undergraduate technology courses in the area of Cloud Applications Development. Instructors will teach to a live virtual classroom from a home office. Instructors are not required to reside in the same time zone in which they teach . The faculty instructor will teach during 4 out of the 5 terms each year, and then utilize the 5th term to work on professional development and curricular activities.
This position is eligible to receive ERAU’s benefit package ( https://careers.erau.edu/benefits/ ), as well as professional development funds, a technology stipend, and more.
For more information on the MSSA program, please visit https://worldwide.erau.edu/microsoft
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Candidates must have a Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, cybersecurity, information systems, or a related field. Candidates must also have hands-on experience as a teacher, trainer, or developer in the following areas:
- C# programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Applications development lifecycle management
- Application development frameworks
- Integrated development environments (i.e. visual studio)
- SQL database app development and integration
- ASP.NET Foundation or Core
- Deploying apps to Azure
Preferred candidates are those who can demonstrate experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Mobile app development and deployment
- Undergraduate teaching of beginner and intermediate programming and software development
- Agile, Scrum, or Kanban
- DevSecOps or OWASP
Current industry-recognized certifications in any of these technology areas are also a plus!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach