The position requires teaching the undergraduate course in Business
Analytics. The course is a 3 credit hour course and may meet once
or twice a week, as per schedule.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
Teach the introductory class in Business Analytics.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Master of Business Administration or a specialized Master’s degree
from a regionally accredited institution. The degree should include
eighteen graduate credit hours within Quantitative Methods and
Statistics; or the applicant should have significant work
experience in Quantitative Methods or Statistics.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University
goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and
procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and
follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and
direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a diverse
group of staff, faculty, students and the community in a
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with
others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and
collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and
processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.