Business Analytics, Adjunct Faculty
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Oct 5, 2020
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Business Administration, Economics, Other Business & Management, Science, Technology & Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Part Time
The position requires teaching the undergraduate course in Business Analytics. The course is a 3 credit hour course and may meet once or twice a week, as per schedule.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
Teach the introductory class in Business Analytics.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Master of Business Administration or a specialized Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. The degree should include eighteen graduate credit hours within Quantitative Methods and Statistics; or the applicant should have significant work experience in Quantitative Methods or Statistics.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert