Financial Coordinator 1 - (STA006481)
Coordinates the financial operations of a unit in a college or division. May oversee the activities of clerical financial support personnel.
- Maintains and reconciles accurate account balances on all
accounts in revenues and expenditures for the unit.
- Coordinates the deposit of cash for the unit.
- Creates and provides financial summary reports for the college
or division business manager; assists the business manager with
- Oversees and updates an internal accounting system which
provides the database for posting and reconciliation capabilities
to the Financial Reporting System (FRS).
- Oversees and schedules duties for staff and/or student workers
in the preparation of vouchers, requistions, SCR's, and travel
documents; oversees the filing of financial documents and data
entry of related financial information.
- Trains staff in the preparation of financial documents in
compliance with university and college/division policies and
- May coordinate and maintain the payroll function for the unit;
may coordinate property inventory and serve as property custodian
for the unit.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 3 years experience.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Accounting & Finance Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston