Associate Director, Marketing & Communications - NYUAD Admissions
The Associate Director is a locally based representative of the Enrollment Management Marketing & Communications team who drives strategic marketing plans for NYU Abu Dhabi and furthers the primary goal of attracting and enrolling future students. The successful candidate is an independent and critical thinker with experience in leading data-driven, marketing strategies across a wide-variety of channels – print, digital, paid media, PR, and social media.
The Associate Director will report to the marketing team in New
York and will liaise with the NYUAD Public Affairs team, and the
NYUAD Admissions office in Abu Dhabi, ensuring that communications
plans are well-integrated and support both UAE-specific outreach,
MENA-region outreach, as well as NYUAD’s global outreach. The
person in this position will supervise a small staff in Abu Dhabi,
and will oversee all research, proofing, and testing of colleagues
and direct reports working on NYUAD communications
Develop and drive marketing and communications strategy for NYUAD
- Build relationships with key NYUAD campus partners in order to source stories for marketing materials, particularly NYUAD Public Affairs, Campus Life, and Alumni Relations
- Communicate marketing plans, strategy, and outcomes to internal partners
- Partner with research firm and in-house research team to conduct ongoing market analysis in order to inform strategies, channels and messaging
- Generate campaigns to raise awareness for NYUAD among key influencers, including parents and high school counselors
- Manage annual NYUAD marketing budget
Lead all paid media campaigns and lead generation strategies
- Oversee all paid media campaigns that segment for US, international, and UAE students. Advertising includes print, SEM, social media, and display Network.
- Partner with Marketing & Communications team in New York on all student search campaigns to increase quality leads for NYUAD
Oversee broad spectrum of NYUAD Marketing Initiatives
- In partnership with NYUAD Admissions, the Assistant Director and Marketing and Communications team in New York, develop marketing materials and events to serve the global NYUAD admissions outreach team
- Oversee research, writing, proofing and testing of colleagues and direct reports on all NYUAD marketing efforts.
- Work closely with NYUAD Public Affairs and Design team to ensure consistency and alignment with editorial and visual identity guidelines
- Manage all niche marketing efforts for UAE students and their influencers.
- Partner with NYUAD Public Affairs on all local marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Develop partnerships with local communities and agencies
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Public Relations & Marketing (Campus) Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Conference & Special Event Administration Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates