CRI Operations Specialist
CRI Operations Specialist
Job ID: 220986
Location: Statesboro, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Provide comprehensive athletic training services for Campus Recreation & Intramurals in the delivery of programs and services which include intramural and clubs sports, informal recreation and special events coverage.
- Perform related duties as assigned to support the mission of the University
- Assist with department and/or facility special events
- Maintain industry standards
- Serve on University and departmental work teams and committees
- Coordinate and administer all aspects of a comprehensive Athletic Training Program
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, and supervise two graduate assistants
- Serve as clinic site and preceptor for multiple athletic training undergraduates
- Provide injury prevention aid, evaluation, first aid, taping, rehabilitation, emergency care, and more to informal recreation, club sports, intramural sports and special event participants.
- Facilitate departmental CPR/AED and FA training
- Provide documentation and reporting of services as needed
- Serve on Risk Management Team
- Review and enforce policies and procedures
- Maintain and utilize risk management best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training or related field
Other Required Qualifications
- National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification (NATABOC) certified
- Eligible for licensure in the State of Georgia
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified
- Two or more years of related experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Membership and active participant in NATA and/or NIRSA
- CPR/AED and FA Instructor certified
Preferred Educational Qualifications
- Master's Degree
- Experience working in University setting
- Supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Consistently exhibit engaging customer service
- Navigate web access and email with or without reasonable accommodation
- Proven proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office, Google, and/or applications as required for specific position
- Adhere to University policies and procedures to meet Institutional goals and support University's mission for student success
- Demonstrate commitment to inclusiveness by working well with diverse populations
- Demonstrate appropriate organizational skills as required for specific position
- Effective communication (verbal and written), organizational, conflict resolution and human relations skills
Apply Before Date
October 22, 2020
Join Our Team at Georgia Southern!
Georgia Southern is a dynamic university with three vibrant campuses in Hinesville, Savannah and Statesboro serving the communities in Southeast Georgia. As a Carnegie Doctoral/R2 institution, our world-class scholars instruct about 26,000 students in associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral level degree programs. Whether you are seeking the charm of a small town, the traditions of a historical/urban destination near the beach or supporting our military service members and their families, Georgia Southern offers its faculty and staff the best of all worlds!
Beyond an ideal location, there is a place for you to work in an exciting environment abounding with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are steeped in tradition and devoted to academic distinction in teaching, scholarship and service. In 2018 Forbes Magazine listed Georgia Southern, along with 10 other Georgia companies or institutions, as one of America's Best Midsize Employers. Georgia Southern University is passionate about serving our region while preparing our students to be lifelong scholars, leaders, and responsible stewards of their communities and the world.
For more information or questions about a job posting, please contact the Department of Human Resources by phone at (912) 478-6947 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support, please call the Shared Services Center at (877) 251-2644 or email@example.com.
Conditions of Employment
- Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco and Smoke-Free Community.
- Successful completion of background investigation and legal authorization to work in the US prior to employment.
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with Georgia Southern University, as determined by Georgia Southern University in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents (BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are available for your inspection upon request.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-6947.
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Work performed in in- and outdoor environments
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
Standard and Education
3903130101 - CRI Programs
Believing that diversity, equity, and inclusion contribute to excellence in the workplace and to the quality of the University's academic environment, Georgia Southern University is committed to recruiting and retaining diverse faculty and staff to support, promote, and serve a diverse student body and promote Inclusive Excellence. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, whose work furthers the institution's Inclusive Excellence goals, and who bring to campus varied life experiences, perspectives and backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=39000&JobOpeningId=220986&PostingSeq=1