Assistant, Associate or Full Professor
The U of MN is currently experiencing a hiring freeze, however we are recruiting for critical needs positions.
We are seeking nurse scientists for tenured/tenure track and clinical faculty positions. Note, clinical faculty are non-tenure track faculty members. We welcome applications at the professor, associate professor, and assistant professor levels. We offer a collaborative and productive teaching and research environment and seek to enrich the diversity of the school. Applicants will be hired at the appropriate rank based on qualifications.
We seek nurse leaders with research in the following areas:
- Health promotion among vulnerable populations
- Prevention and management of chronic health conditions
- Symptom management
- Health/nursing informatics and systems innovation
- Adult/Gero Nurse Practitioner
- Adult and Older Adult Health
- Mental Health/Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or CNS
- Nursing Informatics
For more information, complete position descriptions, and to apply, visit: https://www.nursing.umn.edu/about/employment-opportunities, or contact: Wendy Looman, PhD, APRN, CPNP-PC, Professor and Faculty Search Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org