College Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Ozarks Technical Community College, located in Springfield, Missouri, is seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of College Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. This Director serves as primary advisor on the research, development, and modification of diversity programs that support the college’s objectives, with a specific focus on student recruitment, performance, and workforce diversity. The College Director is responsible for the supervision and coordination of all aspects of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) program. Springfield, Missouri has received numerous awards and accolades, with affordable cost of living. Ozarks Technical Community College offers a very robust benefit package, including medical & dental insurance at no cost to the employee, an on-site doctor’s clinic at no charge to employees and their dependents, tuition waiver, retirement, paid time-off, and other great benefits. Ozarks Technical Community College is one of the 150 finalists to compete for the Aspen Institute College Excellence Program and has over 12,000 students among six locations. Learn more and apply today at jobs.otc.edu!
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Springfield
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Springfield
- Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Not specified Full Time jobs in Springfield
- Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Springfield
- Executive Directors Not specified Full Time jobs in Springfield