The Department of Pathology and Immunology is seeking a Postdoctoral Associate with expertise in immunology or related field. The successful applicant will design and conduct experiments to study the role of apoptosis, autophagy, and metabolism in the regulation of immune function. He/She will independently design and conduct the experiments, analyze data, interpret results and report to PI.
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- May establish new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
- May be responsible for laboratory operations.
- May supervise research staff.
- Education Required: MD or Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- Experience Required: None Required.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
- Previous experience of working with mouse models and flow cytometers.
- Due to the nature of some experiments, this position may occasionally need work in the evening or come to work on the weekend.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston