Program Coordinator 2 - (STA006472)
Coordinates and provides senior-level administrative support to an ongoing program at the University.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Participant recruitment, assessment, and follow-up.
- Assists as appropriate in the design, formatting and preparation of grant documentation, to include creation of computerized statistical summaries and/or graphics.
- Develops and maintains specialized databases and systems for recording and tracking grant statistical information; creates and distributes standard and special reports, studies, summaries, and analyses, as required.
- Maintains current knowledge of grant funding policies, regulations, and procedures including Institution review board and National Institutes of Health documentation.
- Works with the Principal Investigator in the planning and preparation of grant proposals.
- Collaborates with the Principal Investigator in the preparation and submission of manuscripts as time progresses.
- Reviews program records and reports of activities.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objectives of the program.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Associates and 1 year experience
Education: Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic knowledge of a professional field is required. An Associate's degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of this field.Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information:
-Education in lieu of experience.
Notes to Applicant: This is a Grant funded position. 25 hours per week. Benefit Eligibal. Appointment is scheduled to end on August 31, 2021. Work location will mostly be at UH at Sugar Land. Sometimes at UH Main.