Position Title Biological Sciences-Adjunct Position Summary
The Department of Biological Sciences at California Baptist University invites applications for part-time, adjunct instructor positions in biology. Review of applications is conducted in an ongoing manner according to need.
Qualified applicants will possess at least a master’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field. Candidates must embrace the mission of California Baptist University, and demonstrate a clear understanding of, and commitment to, excellence in teaching through the integration of Christian faith and learning
Teaching assignments will be lower level undergraduate courses.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6030 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Religion Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Law & Legal Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside