Systems Integration Specialist, Professional Service Specialist 2
SYSTEMS INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
General Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and implement various integrations between diverse infrastructure services to improve efficiency, functionality and effectiveness.
- Participate in the design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of various infrastructure services at the University.
- Establish operational procedures and architectural documentation for services you may work with.
- Propose and implement improvements for the performance, reliability, or security of services in accordance with industry standard methodologies.
- Rapidly deploy approved fixes in response to newly identified stability and security threats.
Required Qualifications :
- A 4-year degree
- 3 years of professional experience required (preferably in a technology related field).
- Expert level knowledge with at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, Perl, Bash.
- Experience integrating or automating complex processes using vendor-provided APIs.
- At least three years experience working with one (or more) of
the following platforms:
- Load Balancers (NetScaler, F5, etc.)
- LDAP (Active Directory, FreeIPA, etc.)
- Hypervisors (ESXi, XenServer, etc.)
- DNS (Infoblox, AD DNS, etc.)
- Monitoring & Logging (Solarwinds, Splunk, etc.)
- Single Sign-On (CAS, Shibboleth, etc.)
- Proficiency in a command-line environment to develop applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to support a 24x7 environment.
Preferred qualifications - We hope to see candidates with one or more of the following:
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services.
- Experience securing Web Applications (OAuth, SAML, OpenID, etc.)
- Experience with Email Security (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, etc.)
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC)
- Moderate to advanced SQL (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server) experience.
- Working knowledge of Source Control Management (SCM)
- Working knowledge of XML and JSON data structures.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro