Adjunct Instructor: Biomechanics, Exercise Science Program, Xavier University AR9923
Xavier University, located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is currently accepting applications for an Adjunct Instructor of Biomechanics. This position includes the instruction of one lecture course housed within the Exercise Science program in the Department of Sport Studies.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum qualifications to teach Biomechanics at Xavier University include a master’s or terminal degree or have taken 18 credit hours of graduate work, in the following fields: Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, Nutrition, Athletic Training, Sports Medicine, or Motor Behavior; or have a minimum of 5 years of experience in exercise science and a relevant certification in the field of exercise science, and/or previous teaching experience at an accredited college or university.
This position will include teaching one three-hour credit course. This course will count towards one elective in exercise science major coursework. Contracts for adjunct faculty members are issued on a semester basis.
- Deliver learning-centered instruction by establishing a classroom environment conducive to learning and student involvement as well as effectively planning and preparing for classes and student success.
- Adequately prepare all course materials and lessons including an appropriate course syllabus clearly describing course expectations.
- Provide appropriate course assessments designed to adequately assess student’s learning in connection with Xavier’s Core Curriculum.
- Use Xavier’s campus-wide academic program, Canvas, to provide course information and an electronic record of student’s progress on a regular basis.
To ensure consideration, interested/qualified applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website.
XAVIER UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYEE
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Other Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati