Assistant Professor (male or female) of English for the Department of Humanities
College of Science and General Studies, Al Faisal University (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
Duties for this position (12-14 hours weekly classroom teaching) include: lesson preparation, assisting with curriculum development and assessment, attending staff meetings, and playing an active part in Departmental and University life. The teaching load is typically 4 sections of first-year composition courses.
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D. in hand in Rhetoric and Composition, Linguistics, TESOL, English, or very closely related fields.
Ph.D. must have been earned on-site as a full-time student. Online or distance degrees are not acceptable. Applicants must have a high level of English proficiency.
Application materials for Assistant Professor: cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references must be uploaded at https://jobs.alfaisal.edu/site/assistant-professor-cosgs-131217.
Incomplete applications are neither considered nor answered. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled; interview via Skype or similar platform required.
Full-time positions include a competitive salary package, benefits, and a renewable one-year contract.
Positions begin in the fall or spring semester 2021. Duties commence upon successful completion of the employment visa process and arrival in Riyadh. For questions, please contact Chair of the Hiring Committee, Professor Charles Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Alfaisal University is a private, non-profit, co-ed university in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Please visit us at: http://www.alfaisal.edu
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Humanities Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Saudi Arabia
- English & Literature Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Saudi Arabia
- English as a Second Language Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Saudi Arabia