Research Business Analyst
Located on the central coast of California, Cottage Health is a leading acute care hospital system widely known for superior patient care, innovation, medical research and education. Our mission is to serve the central coast communities with excellence, integrity and compassion. Every day we touch thousands of lives in many different ways, resolute in our mission to put patients first. We take pride in helping our patients get back to living their lives — in the places they love.
We are seeking a Research Business Analyst to join the team. This role is principally responsible for the review and assessment of technical research protocols, providing guidance and assistance to investigators regarding study development. Key duties involve client relations and project management for both internal and external stakeholders and collaborators.
- Master’s degree in a scientific or technical field, public health, or business administration, or a Bachelor's degree plus three years of experience in research and/or research development
- At least three years of experience within a pharmaceutical or research environment developing grants, manuscripts, research protocols or business plans
- Familiarity with statistics and research methodology, including knowledge and understanding of the research process
- Working knowledge of scientific and medical concepts and terminology
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and writing skills
About Cottage Health
Ranked a Best Places to Work in Health Care by Fortune & Great Place to Work®, our not-for-profit health system has been providing advanced medical care for patients throughout California for over 125 years. Our health system operates primarily in Santa Barbara, California, and consists of three acute care hospitals, a Rehabilitation Hospital, multiple clinics and a multisite Urgent Care system.
Today, our nationally recognized services provide families with the patient-centered care they deserve. Cottage Health has been widely recognized for our dedication to our staff, providing a work environment full of encouragement, innovation, collaboration and respect. We recognize the contributions, creativity and skills of our remarkable staff, and offer competitive compensation and benefits that include above-market salaries, premium medical coverage, pension plan and 401(k), tax savings accounts and rental, relocation and mortgage assistance.
Make the move that will change your
Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at: