Director of College Facilities
The Personnel Commission of the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) is currently recruiting for a Director of College Facilities. The incumbent in this position plans, coordinates, evaluates, and directs the building maintenance, alteration, and repair, custodial, and grounds and equipment maintenance operations activities of a college; participates in the planning, design, review, and integration of construction projects.
MONTHLY SALARY: $10,265.89 - $12,717.64 ($123,190 to $152,611 annually)
*Salary Information is based on a full-time, 12-month position
A vacancy exists at Los Angeles Valley College, 5800 Fulton Ave, Valley Glen, CA 91401.
- District-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance plans for employee and dependents.
- $50,000 District-paid life insurance policy.
- 12 full-pay days and 88 half-pay days of illness leave.
- A minimum of 15 paid holidays per year.
- Up to 24 days of vacation annually depending on years of service
- Public Employees Retirement System.
- Employee Assistance Program
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE OF AN APPLICATION:
A bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university preferably with a major in business or public administration, architecture, engineering, construction management, or a field closely related to facilities management. Four years of additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Four years of full-time paid experience in the management of building maintenance and repair operations of large commercial or public building complexes.
Experience with the oversight of custodial and/or grounds maintenance operations must have been part of the experience noted above.
Supervisory experience over a variety of trades is desirable.
A valid Class "C" California driver's license. Travel to locations throughout the District is required
For a complete job description including the
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities associated with the position
please visit our website.
The examination process may consist of one or more parts which may include a training and experience evaluation, written test, performance test, and/or oral interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Completed applications must be submitted through our online employment system – https://jobapscloud.com/LACCD/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=20&R2=3158&R3=002 by Friday, October 23, 2020, 4:00 p.m. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application.
PH (213) 891-2129
TDD: (213) 891-2408
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4:30PM
The Los Angeles Community College District is the largest community college district in the nation offering educational opportunities to students in more than 40 cities covering an area of 882 square miles serving approximately 9.8 million residents. The LACCD is composed of nine comprehensive colleges and a District Office, which together employ approximately 2,200 classified (non-teaching) employees in 315 job classifications.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $120,000 - $149,999 Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative $120,000 - $149,999 Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative $120,000 - $149,999 Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Administrative $120,000 - $149,999 Full Time jobs in Los Angeles