Director of Sponsored Research and Programs
The Director of Sponsored Research and Programs will have the responsibility for all business administration and advocacy aspects of sponsored research projects and institutional grants and programs by various agencies and industries. Additionally, the Director will manage all on-campus sponsored research structures for the university. The Director will build and maintain positive relations with internal and external customers develop and disseminate research-administration related policies and processes.
Position requires a M.S, M.A, or MBA, with one degree being in a scientific discipline. Ph.D. or Ed.D is preferred. Three or more years experience in externally sponsored research, institutional grants and program management, post and pre award management is necessary.
Lawrence Technological University (LTU) conducts pre-employment screening on initial candidates for all positions, which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background check, verification of academic credentials, license, certifications, and/or verification of work history.
Lawrence Technological University is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should mail a cover letter, resume, and three letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Director of Sponsored Research and Programs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Southfield
- Academic Affairs Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Southfield
- Research Administration Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Southfield
- Jobs Outside Academe Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Southfield
- Non-profit & Government Organizations Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Southfield