The Manager of Supply Chain Service Delivery is responsible for all aspects of collaborating with BCM missions and leadership to optimize relationships and deliver procurement value to the missions. Key functions of this role include receiving and investigating demand signals, planning in conjunction with mission and senior leadership, and understanding critical needs to deliver to internal customers. The Manager is responsible for participating in all aspects of the procurement function for the assigned mission. This position also works cross-functionally and collaboratively with all BCM stakeholder functions and departments, senior and mission leadership, and Supply Chain Services to make sure that BCM Procurement aligns with overall BCM strategic objectives.
The Service Delivery role will manage in a system wide total spend of $400 million and lead a team of 3-4 professional procurement staff. This role will develop a procurement road map for the transformation and change for a given service delivery area. This position will contribute tactically to business and operational plans to create the infrastructure, skillsets, and capabilities to deliver a procurement service across the Baylor College of Medicine.
- Develop a roadmap for transforming a service delivery function.
- Build an organization that is best-in-class with lean processes.
- Streamline the requisition to pay (R2P) and procure-to-pay (P2P) processes for our mission partners including legal, compliance, and finance approvals.
- Create a customer centric service delivering new value across all BCM missions.
- Measure and report employee and customer satisfaction with the BCM Service Delivery function.
- Develop metrics with well-defined key performance indicators and report quarterly.
- Assist in the creation of procurement procedures that conform to Uniform Guidance, compliance, and regulatory requirements standards so as to protect the Baylor College of Medicine by mitigating risk and maintaining compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Assist in the upgrade of BCM's SAP upgrade implementation.
- Build the infrastructure and team for a given area to transform the end-to-end service delivery function.
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders and leadership to become a trusted partner.
- Build the infrastructure and teams needed to transform the end-to-end Procurement function and support BCM through its ERP reimplementation and beyond.
- Benchmark BCM Procurement against other medical and healthcare industry providers using recognized benchmarking companies (e.g., Hackett, CAPS, Accenture, Deloitte, or EY) to identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Procurement, Operations or a related field.
- Eight years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston