Material Handler I
The Material Handler receives, inventories, and delivers freight to proper destinations within BCM campuses.
- Operate motor vehicles used in daily operations as assigned.
- Provides assistance to Baylor departments as assigned.
- Addresses and solves routine customer service problems.
- Checks in freight and packages using a scanner.
- Places correct destination on packages and enters P.O. numbers into computer.
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent technical work experience.
- One year of relevant experience.
- Valid Texas Driver's License; clean driving record; three years of driving history in the United States.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston