Enrollment Assistant (PT)
Position Title: Enrollment Assistant (PT)
Salary: $15 per hour
Associate degree and two (2) years of demonstrated customer service experience required. Successful candidate must be a self-motivator, have a working knowledge of web-based tools and software, a willingness to learn and have problem solving skills with the ability to maintain a positive attitude.
The Enrollment Assistant serves as the first point of contact at the Enrollment Help Desk for current and prospective students in the Student Service Center and is responsible for helping students through the enrollment process including financial aid forms and registration. Hours: Mon-Fri 11 am-3 pm.
MVCC provides accessible, high-quality educational opportunities to meet the diverse needs of our students. We are the community's college, committed to student success through partnerships, transfer and career pathways, and personal enrichment.
The Enrollment Assistant serves as the first point of contact at the Help Desk for current and prospective students in the Student Service Center and is responsible for leading students through the multi-faceted enrollment process. Assistants are empowered to act on behalf of the student with multiple offices including admissions, advisement, financial aid, registration, and records. Hours include evenings, with a pre-determined and mutually agreed upon schedule.
· Provide accurate information by telephone or in person by interpreting and communicating College policies and procedures appropriately.
· Understand FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act) requirements regarding the disclosure of student information.
· Evaluate, screen and assist students in completing transactions in areas such as admissions, financial aid, registration, and related enrollment processes.
· Direct students to appropriate College staff for issues that cannot be resolved at the Help Desk.
· Assist students and families with web-based functions at Student Service computers including filing the FAFSA, loans, and TAP applications.
· Work with other College offices to assist students with troubleshooting email, BlackBoard, and SIRS account problems.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
MVCC does not discriminate. MVCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. MVCC offers a comprehensive employee enrichment program. Official academic transcripts required upon hire.
Review Start Date: 10/5/2020
Review of applications will begin on the review start date and will continue until successful candidates have been identified.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica
- Disabled Student Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica
- Financial Aid Not specified Full Time jobs in Utica