The Department of Justice, Law & Criminology in the School of Public Affairs at American University is seeking applications for two Research Professors. We are looking to fill two positions for applicants with successful research agendas in the evaluation of criminal justice programs. The salary for these positions will be generated through externally funded research activities. Candidates must have a proven track record in obtaining grants and contracts. Preference will be given for candidates with doctorate degrees in a related field. There is no teaching associated with these positions. These are non-tenure track positions for AY 2020-2021 with the title of Research Professor. The initial appointment is for 9 months.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled, subject to ongoing budgetary approval. Please submit applications via: https://apply.interfolio.com/79088. Please include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the name and contact information for three professional references. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Classics Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Law & Legal Studies Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.