Assistant Business Administrator - (STA006474)
Assists the Business Administrator with the day-to-day management of budgetary, financial, personnel and administrative functions for a college.
- Provides financial accountability and ensures compliance with State and university guidelines by functioning as certifying signature authority.
- Manages the monthly reconciliation of accounts and generates monthly financial and budget reports for departments and centers.
- Administers personnel and payroll activities to include reconciliation of payroll records and salary reallocation process.
- Assists department staff with personnel issues and maintains personnel files.
- Participates in the development of the annual budgets.
- Trains and provides guidance to departmental staff regarding the use of university forms and the application of university and college policies and procedures.
- Supervises support staff and student workers as assigned in the central business office and/or Dean's Office.
- Develops and maintains informational databases for the college.
- Represents the college on behalf of the Business Administrator as required.Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston