Professor/Associate/Assistant Professor in Business Studies & Management or Related Disciplines
BNU-HKBU United International College (UIC), located in Zhuhai, PRC and founded jointly by Beijing Normal University and Hong Kong Baptist University, is the first full-scale collaboration between academic institutions from both mainland China and Hong Kong. Based on a holistic development approach, UIC aims to produce graduates with an international perspective, who are fluent in both English and Chinese, and who have knowledge and experience of China, Hong Kong and the world at large.
UIC started operation in October 2005 and offers undergraduate courses in four academic divisions: Business & Management, Humanities & Social Sciences, Science & Technology, and Culture and Creativity Division. The College offers subjects in liberal studies for all students and the medium of instruction is English. The Division of Businsess and Management is offering seven BBA undergraduate programmes in Accounting, Finance, Applied Economics, Management of Human Resources, Marketing Management, e-Business Management and Information Systems, and Entrepreneurship and Innovation. One taught master programme titled Master of Social Sciences in Media Management (MMM) will be launched in September 2020. The College will offer research postgraduate programmes in the area of accounting, business, and economics in the near future. The Division now invites applications for the following professorial positions which are expected to be filled in February/September 2021：
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Business Studies & Management, e-Business Management & Information Systems, and Entrepreneurship & Innovation (Ref:DBM191008)
Candidates with teaching interest and key research strength in one or more of the following areas:
1) Organizational Behavior, Business Ethics, Strategic Management, Marketing and Brand Management, Leadership Management, International Business, Business Communications, Principles of Marketing Management, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Services Marketing Management, Social Enterprise Management & Social Impact Strategy, Management of Marketing Communication and Online Media, Human Resource Management, Business Research Methods, Qualitative Research Methods, Business Analytics;
2) Database Management, Business Systems Design and Analysis, Electronic Commerce, Programming for Business Applications, IT Governance, Audit and Control, Telecommunications in Business, Decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems for Small and Medium Enterprises, Seminar in e-Business Management and Information Systems, Web Design and Development, Big Data Analysis and Applications, Information Security Management, e-Marketing, e-Customer Behaviours and Web Analytics, Developing Applications for Mobile and Social Media;
3) Entrepreneurial Finance, Marketing for Entrepreneurs, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Decisions and Compliance, New Product and Innovation Management, Logistics and Transportation Management, Global and Social Entrepreneurship.
Candidates should have a PhD degree or have a Master’s degree with extensive working experience in a related discipline. Successful candidates are expected to be committed to excellence in undergraduate or postgraduate teaching. Preference will be given to candidates who can undertake independent research leading to outstanding outcomes, including publications in high quality international-refereed journals. Academic rank will be determined in accordance with successful candidate’s experience and accomplishments.
Appointment to this position will initially be made on a fixed-term contract of two years. Commencing salaries will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience. Fringe benefits include housing allowance (applicable to Assistant Professor and above), leave and medical insurance. Continuation of appointment beyond the initial term will be subject to mutual agreement.
*Please complete the job application form and upload the requested documents online:
Business Studies & Management: https://hrapp.uic.edu.cn/recruit/job/vacancy/JobDetail/70.
e-Business Management & Information Systems: https://hrapp.uic.edu.cn/recruit/job/vacancy/JobDetail/63 .
Entrepreneurship & Innovation: https://hrapp.uic.edu.cn/recruit/job/vacancy/JobDetail/61.
*If you failed to submit your application online, please send your application by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a completed "Job Application Form" which can be downloaded from https://web.uic.edu.cn/en/hr/job-opportunities/application-procedure. Please indicate the position being applied for, including the field of expertise, level and reference number.
The College reserves the right not to fill this position, or to extend the search until suitable candidates are identified or to make an appointment by invitation.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in China
- Business & Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in China
- Management Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in China
- Marketing & Sales Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in China