TENURE-TRACK AND NON TENURE TRACK CANDIDATES AT THE ASSISTANT, ASSOCIATE AND/OR FULL PROFESSOR
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY | FOX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS | LIACOURAS WALK | PHILADELPHIA PA | UNITED STATES
The Fox School of Business, with more than 9,000 students and more than 220 full-time faculty members, is accredited by AACSB International and one of the largest and most comprehensive business schools in the nation, offering Bachelors, MBA, Specialized Masters, Executive MBA, Executive DBA, and Ph.D. with programs at campuses in the Philadelphia region and worldwide.
The School seeks Tenure-Track and Non-Tenure Track candidates at the Assistant, Associate and/or Full Professor levels, starting in July 2021 in the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Studies in Business
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing and Supply Chain Management
- Risk, Insurance and Healthcare Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Statistics and Data Analytics
Qualified tenure-track candidates must hold a Ph.D. or foreign equivalent in a related field by September 1, 2021, and have the potential for excellence in scholarship, teaching, and collegial service including the demonstrated ability to conduct high-quality research and publish in top-tier journals. A Ph.D. is preferred for non-tenure track candidates, but those who have a degree, a record of teaching excellence and/or equivalent industry experience may be considered.
Interested applicants should apply electronically by submitting a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, a brief statement of research interests and an example of scholarly work (If applicable), prior teaching evaluations (if applicable), and the names of three references to
Dr. Aubrey Kent, Senior Associate Dean
Fox School of Business
1801 Liacouras Walk (006-01) 365 Alter Hall
Philadelphia PA 19122
Temple University is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to student, faculty and staff diversity, equity, and inclusion. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply. Additional information is available from the university, college and department websites at http://www.fox.temple.edu.
Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: https://safety.temple.edu/reports-logs/annual-security-report . You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University’s Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Other Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Professional Fields Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Other Professional Fields Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Philadelphia