Faculty - Pharmacy
The Faculty’s responsibility encompasses education, research, and/or service. Demonstrates loyalty to the mission, policies, standards, and regulations of his/her department, school, and the University, and follows the administrative policies set up by the University and the individual school. Performs other duties as needed.
- Earned doctorate from accredited institution.
- Minimum one year of experience in area of scholarly focus. Functions in a leadership capacity in area of expertise. Professional certification, licensure or registration as appropriate.
- Knowledge of current technology and educational media used in teaching and presentations.
- Able to effectively communicate changes and instructions in a professional, effective and positive manner.
- Able speak in English with professional quality. Think critically; manage multiple assignments effectively; organize and prioritize workload; able to relate and communicate positively, effectively, and professionally with others; work calmly and respond courteously when under pressure.
- Able to distinguish colors as necessary; hear sufficiently for general conversation in person and on the telephone, and identify and distinguish various sounds associated with the workplace; see adequately to read computer screens, and written documents necessary to the position.
Our mission is to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ. Our core values are compassion, integrity, excellence, freedom, justice, purity/self-control, humility.
- Organization: Loma Linda University
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
Apply for Faculty - Pharmacy
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly