TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 20,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Lecturer/Assistant/Associate/Full Professor –
Department of Leadership Development and Professional Studies:
The Lecturer/Assistant/Associate/Full Professor position in Global Leadership is responsible for assisting the director and program coordinator; developing opportunities to recruit and promote the Global Leadership program; engaging and collaborating with students, university faculty, and domestic and international partners; serving on Troy University committees, and attending and presenting at regional, state, national and international meetings; having an active and productive research agenda, and maintaining a record of peer-reviewed publications on global leadership topics; keeping a minimum 2-2 instructional load, which will range from Global Leadership core content areas to research methods (courses will be assigned within the specific credential field of the selected candidate); developing curriculum, course materials, videos, simulations, as well as program and course learning assessments; collaborating and implementing internship Global Leadership experiences; serving as a dissertation chair and/or member with a minimum annual load of 8 hours; remaining current on research and practice in the field of Global Leadership, attending and participating in professional development, as well as engaging in technological or pedagogical advances to support student learning; participating in and developing scholarship and service activities for the College and University; and serving on multiple campuses.
- PhD. or Ed.D. in global leadership or related specialization field (organizational leadership, public administration, strategic communication, instructional leadership or administration, higher education)
- Minimum of three years of teaching experience at the doctoral level in a distance learning environment
- Research agenda and proof of publications in the field of global leadership and international relations
- Experience in chairing and working on dissertation committees using multiple research methods
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, initiative and the ability to excel in a student-centered environment
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply.
Troy University is an EEO/AA employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Professional Fields Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Other Professional Fields Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery
- Public Administration & Policy Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Montgomery