Research Assistant I
The section of Gastroenterology & Hepatology is looking to hire a Research Assistant I to manage day to day operations of projects for Dr. Jalal's research accounts. The RA should be organized, self-motivated, work well under pressure, have the ability to multitask, and can work in a teamwork enviornment.
- Assist with grant writing
- Conduct research experiments
- Collect and analyze data for several ongoing clinical trials, presenting weekly to PI
- Initiate new awards and protocols
- Conduct literature searches and summarize information in an appropriate format for a particular study
- Administrate and manage research procedures
- Oversee lab equipment and lab space
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston