Research Administration Specialist
The Research Administration Specialist will assist with the grants submission process for Global HOPE. Will participate in the pre- and post-award grant management process, with pre-award being the primary focus and budgeting/post-award being a secondary focus.
- Assist with the grant submission process for Global HOPE Specific
- Participate in pre- and post-award grant management activities
- Submit and monitor applications through grant lifecycle
- Knowledge of submission systems such as BCM’s BRAIN and NIH’s ASSIST
- Provide financial support, including grant budget preparation, monitoring, and reconciliation
- Complete recurring grant reports
- Assist with the compilation and submission of grant progress reports and required documents to close out grants
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. No experience required with Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.