Associate Director for Enrollment Technology
- Principle support responsibilities for maintaining and growing Slate CRM systems in accordance with University goals.
- Expert level knowledge of the Slate system including query, report, reader, rules, etc. and the ability to leverage Slate to support and balance the needs of diverse constituencies.
- Ability to translate departmental and University requirements into the development of concrete Slate processes within time and budget constraints.
- Implement technology-related systems, practices, and processes for the admissions offices to improve efficiencies in recruitment, communication and yield.
- Maintenance of online application, online forms, and applicant status pages.
- Supports technical projects relating to the functionality of the University's CRM software (Slate).
- Works with outside vendors and/or University staff to analyze and resolve technical issues affecting applicants.
- Documents, evaluates, and makes recommendations for improvements to business processes.
- Fulfills requests, analysis and reporting of data throughout the enrollment cycle and for completion of internal and external surveys.
- Familiarity with Entrinsik Informer, SAS and the ability to utilize these tools to develop processes and reports across the organization.
- Responsible for the development and support of Admissions and Financial Aid daily processes including ETL, data processing and reporting.
- Work with IT and University partners to ensure data accuracy and consistency across Slate and Colleague systems.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience with enrollment
• Demonstrated experience managing complex tasks and projects.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, customer service, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Advanced computer experience.
• Knowledge of Slate preferred. Experience with a CRM focused in admissions is required. Familiarity with Ellucian Colleague is also preferred.
• Ability to work independently and with appropriate guidance.
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter addressing how your experience supports the requirements of this position and Quinnipiac’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who enhance that diversity.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Hamden
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Hamden
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Hamden
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Hamden
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Hamden