Research Tech 2 - (STA006370)
Research Assistant will provide assistance for maintenance of cell cultures and performing microscopy/flow-cytometry based experiments. Technical experience is required in sterile maintenance and culturing of cells, flow cytometry, microscopy, and basic image processing (Image J).
- Generates and propogates cell cultures, Routine mycoplasma testing.
- Performs routine research assays such as flow cytometry and RT-PCR to validate cultures.
- Documentation of results.
- Experience with ImageJ is an advantage.
- Flexible work hours is a must.
Master's degree in a basic science, bioengineering or equivalent.
- Prior experience in an academic research lab is desirable.
- Tissue culture expertise.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal) in English is required.
Please send CV and list of three references via email to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston